Please Contribute!!!

If you have any extra cash and would like to help me purchase beers to review fill free to send any amount!

Beer Fund

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Kirin Light and Kobe Beef Sushi



Last night I went to Spy is St. Augustine ,for the second time, and it only got better. I had a few Kirin lights and they were a pretty good choice to accompany the Japanese/Asian cuisine. I doubt I would ever purchase Kirin light to enjoy at home, but if you are out for sushi give it a fucking try. It has a nice full taste for only having 95 calories. I enjoyed it's nice hop taste and that is not over powering.

The beer may have been a decent choice, but the sushi topped with seared Kobe Beef was the fucking shit. I am so glad that some Asian man rubbed a cow down with alcohol just so I could enjoy it on the top of my dinner. It kinda tasted like butter/beef jerky and just melted in my mouth. It was the most American Non-American piece of steak I have ever ingested into my tummy. Fuck yes to Kirin Light and Kobe beef. MORE IMPORTANTLY FUCK YES TO FREEDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment