
I have recently gotten into a beer brewed by www.magichat.net It is called Magic Hat#9. Yes, I know the name is gay as fuck, but it is pretty tasty for a nationally distrubited micro-brew.
Here is what Magic Hat has to say:
"A beer cloaked in secrecy. An ale whose mysterious and unusual palate will swirl across your tongue and ask more questions than it answers. A sort of dry, crisp, refreshing, not-quite pale ale. #9 is really impossible to describe because there's never been anything else quite like it."
TYPE: Not Quite Pale Ale
YEAST: English Ale
- HOPS: Cascade, Apollo
- MALTS: Pale, Crystal
- ABV: 5.1
- GRAVITY: 11.20 Plato
- BITTERNESS: 20
- SRM: 9.0
Blah, Blah, Blah who gives a fuck about that? This is what I think!
It tastes way better out of bottle than on draft. It has a slight sweet flavor and hints of apricot. With this being said, I have never had more than three on any given night. It is the perfect brew to enjoy with a nice dinner or take with you to a BBQ. It is $8.49+ a six pack at my local Publix. The price factor may be a turn off for some, but it is worth a chance.

No comments:
Post a Comment